Writings on Paganism, Kemetic practice and belief, occultism, energy work, otherkin, therianthropy, and other aspects of spirituality in general and my spirituality in particular.
Paganism, Kemet, and Occultism
- A Pleasing Offering – What constitutes a pleasing offering to the gods?
- Believe It or Not? – Evaluating unverifiable personal gnosis.
- Cartography – A poem on living myth and the sacredness of stories.
- Divine Message Fallacy – Discussing abuses of religious experiences.
- Guardian, Challenger, Guide – A devotional song to Wepwawet-Yinepu. You may know Him as Anubis.
- I Believe – An attempt to describe my worldview.
- Letter to an Empath – Empathy, boundaries, ethics, and self-control.
- Non-Binary Mysteries – Prompt fills for the Non-Binary Mysteries Roundtable.
- To the Jackal’s Gate – My journey to Wepwawet.
Otherkin and Therianthropy
- Animal People – She hunts for the wild in humanity.
- The Alien Avian – Bird into human is a difficult translation.
- Balancing Feathers and Pinions – The path to internal balance of bird-needs and human-needs began with acceptance.
- Cinnamon and Myrrh – The essence of being Phoenix.
- Encounter – Hawk-shifting on a hike with a changeling-boy and a feline-girl.
- Expressing Hawk – Hawk is a heavy bird, muscle and solidity; how to best express hawkness in my physical presentation?
- Expressing Phoenix – Phoenix flies through ritual and the social dance.
- Feathers – My shifts into bird are visceral things sometimes.
- North Wind, Winter Sun, Rough-Legged Hawk – Seeking the myth behind Buteo lagopus.
- A Raptor’s Primary Senses – Touch is vital to a near-sighted hawk
- Skinside Out – A poetic definition of therianthropy.
- Surrounded by Wonder – The magic of myth and story. I am surrounded by wonder, yet too rarely take notice of it.
- The Touch of Fae – Defining glamour, exploring techniques, discussing the need for control.